It is our attempt to go paperless for our wedding so please forgive us if this creates any confusion. We will be asking our guests to rely on the powers of the internets to connect you to our wedding. We assure you, we will be having an actual wedding and will refrain from having a virtual ceremony ;)
Please RSVP by POSTING A COMMENT below(in this section) with your full name.
Make sure to include names of loved ones and little ones. We hope to have your response as soon as possible (no later than August 15th). After typing your RSVP in the section below, just hit the Post Comment button. Trust us, it's that easy!
If you would rather call, please do!
Here are our numbers: Marsha 917.379.6871 or Stephen 516.633.1719

This is where you will RSVP for our wedding. When your done, just hit the Post Comment button on the bottom left...yes, that's the one ;)
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm the first <3
ReplyDeleteMark and I will be there!!! Love u guys xoxo
Yayayaya! I will be there. Love, love, love!
ReplyDeleteThe Danford Family wouldn't miss it! Is Liam invited? If not, then we'll just come and find a sitter. Just let us know! We'll be either two or three. We can't wait to witness this since we were there when it all began long ago down in Coney Island. Love you guys...
ReplyDeleteGabby & Liz will attend! Is Jake considered a little one? CONGRATULATIONS! I cannot believe all the time that has gone by and all the apartments you lived in ha ha! it has been wonderful to see your relationship grow & blossom. Please let me know if you need help with anything. xoxo
ReplyDeleteDarkness falls across the land, the midnight hour is close at hand, wedding guests crawl in search of blood, to terrorize your wedding-hood, the foulest stench is in the air, the funk of forty thousand beers, and grizzly guests from every state, are closing in to eat your cake, and though you strive to say your vows, your body starts to shiver, for no mere mortal can resist, the awesome wedding thriller! ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa... (The honorable undead Christopher Gaylord Poling and Icelini Garcia-Sosa)
ReplyDeleteChris Motta & Harmony Dietz
ReplyDeleteLove it, wouldn't miss it for the world. I'll probably consider publishing the peruvian tiger sends gunks classic, title it: peruvian tiger and the october sessions. Could mean a gunks excursion is in order.
big love
hey congratulations you two! :)
ReplyDeleteplease do save me a seat as I will try my best to make it. I'm sure you guys understand it'll be just a bit more complicated for me to cross the ocean!
fingers crossed, I'm looking forward to it.
much love!
Nina Ray Catena will be there! SO excited for the both of you, and I can't wait!!! Love you both!
ReplyDeleteWHEN WITCHES GO RIDING AND BLACK CATS ARE SEEN
ReplyDeleteTHE MOON LAUGHS AND WHISPERS TIS NEAR HALLOWEEN
WE KNOW WHERE WE'LL BE ON THIS HALLOWS EVE
CELEBRATING THE WEDDING OF MARSHA AND STEVE!
SENDING MUCH LOVE.......MOM AND DON
Zombie Wedding?! There is no way we are missing that! Cheers to your brains.
ReplyDeleteNoel Hohnstine and Nathan Odell
yep
ReplyDeleteYep, wouldn't miss it.
ReplyDeleteHell, yeah!
ReplyDeleteLucy McLellan and James Levy wouldn't miss it for the world.
Mischief Night! One of the best nights of the year.
ReplyDeleteKara Smith + Brian Kantor will be there and ready to raise hell.
Hi Marsha & Steve
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for including us on the invites, but we must send our regrets. We hope that your wedding and your lives together will be fantastic!
XOXOXO
Dennis & Paulette Fearing
sabrina said
ReplyDeletei will be there as a nerd (my halloween costume!!!) my mom will post something soon
dont forget your costumes!!!!!
Ummmmm - I think I have this other PARTY to ATTEND - could it be !*!*!* MY BIRTHDAY PARTY !*!*!*! HAA haa HAA Of course I will be there biting my tongue and bearing the cold!!! ohhh nutty sister of mine :-P love ya both xoxox
ReplyDeletec u there
ReplyDeleteSusana and I will be attending your wedding
ReplyDeleteReady to dance!!
Jeff and I are looking forward to La Boda :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Tia Glenda
I wouldn't miss it for the world!!! I'll probably bring the boyf, Shaun, along as well. xoxo
ReplyDeletei cannot wait for the date... the day... the day... i am so happy for the two of you, so happy that i want to walk on the ceilings.i will be climbing trees on the day of the wedding, so be prepared.
ReplyDeletemarsha and steve, i wish you both lots of luck and love, not only on your wedding day, but all through your life together.the joy in my heart will make me cry, so lets get ready to PARTY!
LOVE
mom and dad
I stared with misty eyes as my tiny lil' sweet sister walked down the church aisle for her 1st Communion years & years ago, full of grace, beauty, hope & wonderment... AND now again, I shall gaze mesmerized with my teary eyes as she walks gracefully to take the hand of the Man of her Dreams.. it's so beautiful & perfect when 2 people sooo meant for each othher...find each other.. and Marry. Bob, Sabrina & myself (Nadine) will be honored to be at your Hallow's Eve Wedding... May Steve be your beloved Frankenstein & you his wife.... hahaha ;)
ReplyDeleteAmanda Catena will be there!! Ahhhhh I'm sooooo excitedddd for you bothhhh!!!!! I can't waitt!
ReplyDeleteYes!
ReplyDeleteHello to both,
ReplyDeleteWe will be happy to attend.
(Margie, Christopher, and Nanny)
Yes, yes, & yes. That's for me, my mom & lady D. We are honored and excited to be part of your big day.
ReplyDeleteThis is my first time blogging so I apologize if my etiquette is incorrect.
ReplyDeleteYes, I will be attending. Unfortunately, (or fortunately, depending on your stance) I will be traveling without my wife, Kimberly Adele, my daughter, Lia Adele and my son, Ronin Joseph. Table for one unless I get lucky!
I’d also like to use this platform to bring attention to a major issue in the world; the bee trade. Or as I like to call it Blood Honey! Millions of bees annually are inhumanely treated for the cultivation of honey. Individually we can do nothing but as a whole we can rally together to stop this injustice. Save the bees, they belong to the children of our children’s kids!
But of course I'LL BE THERE HONEY BUN! Can't wait for your BIG DAY! I'll be bringing a guest. Hope this works cause I couldn't post on the main page! Love you, Karen
ReplyDeleteSO EXCITED! Harrison and I have our own countdown clock in the house. Alden asks at least 30 times a day when it is happening. sometimes I sleep only an hour a night in anticipation.
ReplyDeleteWAHOO! my two favorite people in the world are gonna join our ranks........
lovelovelove!
Yes Yes Yes! Cannot Wait! Me plus mystery one.
ReplyDeleteIt is like, so totally on! We will be there fosho bitches.
ReplyDeleteLisa James and R.J. Anderson are cleared to attend. They are looking forward to the pageantry.
ReplyDeleteBliss
Tim, Serena and Odin.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait!
Jonathan Miles plus Sarah Womer! Very exciting! Much Love!
ReplyDeleteHi Steve and Marsha - I'm so happy for the both of you! Unfortunately I will not be able to attend but wish you both the very best.
ReplyDeleteLove You - Don's Mom Jo
Hey kids I will be there. Sorry Steve I prolly will look awesome.
ReplyDeleteI'll be there. I don't know about Sonnya because she is tied up with her schedule, I hope she can go, if not, it will be only myself.
ReplyDeleteSee you soon.
Uncle Marck (Marcos)
August 13, 2010
I'm in! See you guys there!
ReplyDeleteYes! We'll be there! Holly + Mr. Martin Pavely
ReplyDeleteCan't wait!
Yes, I'll see you then...Marco
ReplyDeleteHi my two loved ones,
ReplyDeleteSo happy for both of you!! Happy too that I am planning to be with you on your special day.
The comments sound like it's going to be a glorious and fun day. Can hardly wait !!!
God bless both of you always,
Lots and lots of love,
Gram
Hi Steve and Marsha - reservations are made and we are eager to attend. Count us in and thanks for including us in this very special event! Love you - Pam and Jo
ReplyDeleteDuuuuuude! Lisa and I are in!! Thought I rsvp'd already but saw i was listed as " procrastinator "!
ReplyDeleteWe wouldn't miss this shindig for anything in the world! I wouldn't miss Jones' and Pookies costumes either!
SHINOBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am very sad to comment that Greg and I will not be able to attend this special day. Sorry this RSVP is so late, but we were trying to work it out. Much love and happiness to you both!!
ReplyDeleteGreg & Laura Krajewski
Congratulations Steve and Marsha, you know I'll be there.
ReplyDeleteMuch love to the both of you.
-Marsha, we still need to meet...
xo
JInni James
Darling Marsha and Steven.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to seeing ya'll get hitched.... Count me in! Am I allowed to bring a sexy date?
Much love to you both.
xoxoxo
Rio
Marsha and Steve:
ReplyDeleteDid not see my first comment.
Just to confirm that Andy and Maritza will be attending this magnanimous fall event.
Chao for now you lovebirds.
Congrats, Steve and Marsha. I regretfully need to decline due to personal obligations in CA. Truly sorry as it would've been awesome to see you get married and catch up with the guys.
ReplyDeleteGong